Composite Laminating and Plastic Molding Presses from Wabash MPI
Vantage Series Hydraulic Presses for Molding of SMC, Fiberglass, Kevlar and other Composite Materials in 50 to 1000 Ton Capacities
- Aerospace (Military and Commercial)
- Sports and Recreation
Energy-Efficient Hydraulic System — Integral hydraulic system features energy-efficient load-sensing pump and TEFC energy-efficient electric motor sized for the press. Components are easily accessible for quick maintenance.
User-friendly Controls — Programmable controller with interface controls press sequence. Digital temperature controllers maintain uniform temperature of optional heated platens.
Safety Guards — All new WABASH presses include a safety guard around the molding area for improved safety. Sliding, hinged or power gates are available.
Optional Features for Vantage Series 50 to 1000 ton Plastic Molding Presses:
- Heated Platens — Cartridge heaters and full platen insulation, including perimeter, assure accurate control of platen temperature. 500°F maximum temperature standard. Higher temperatures available.
- Work Tables and Part Removal Systems — Available to further improve ergonomics and productivity.
- Multiple Daylights — Improve press productivity by running multiple molds at the same time. Individual or common platen configurations available, depending upon molding temperature.
Optional Features for Vantage Series 50 to 1000 ton Plastic Molding Equipment:
- Work Table
- High-temperature platens (650°F, 800°F or 1200°F)
- T-slots or tapped mounting holes
- Platen cooling
- Air-cooled heat exchanger for hydraulic system
- Steam or oil-heated platens
- Chart recorders
- Low pressure system
- Transfer system
- Pressing speed control
- Clamp position control
- Additional temperature control zones
- High molding pressure package
- Power-operated gates
- Special voltages
- Vacuum chamber
- UL, CSA, CUL and CE configurations available
Compression Molding Presses | Vacuum Molding Presses | Transfer Molding Presses
Electric Presses |
ASTM Presses | Composite Presses | Floor Standing Laboratory Presses
Chillers | Special Application Presses | Contact Us | Sitemap | Home | Company Profile
News | Carver Benchtop Laboratory Presses
1569 Morris Street || PO Box 298 || Wabash, IN 46992-0298 USA
Phone: 260-563-1184 || Fax: 260-563-1396